Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 October, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
A long time back
Alex J supposedly managed to
film at
Bohemian Groove.

Really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 October, 08:16
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Urban, once again, same page, we are
I remember when Alex Jones wrote about his secret trip to the Bohemian Grove.
Long time ago, now. Jones' story was the he managed to hide and was able to witness all the happenings there.
It was disgusting but supposedly they only "sacrificed" a person in effigy, not a real person. I don't recall what age or sex the 'dummy' was.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
This post has a 1909 photo of supposedly bohemian grove. Back in the days before digital photos.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
06:32 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 October, 12:15
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Amazing find, Kitty!
This photo has me wondering if even the most aware anons will be able to deal with the truth.
I also wonder if there would be such intense interest if it was really a dummy.

22 October, 01:23
Check out the comments under her post of that photo. She asked us to tell her what we see. There are several snakes, two of which are under the table. Also a creature in the upper left of the photo, and several skulls. Hard to see in an old grainy photo on a phone, but once you see the first one they're easier to spot.

She did another thread similar to this, but the video was of a man in a Freemason museum, showing a photo of his "good friend" one of the astroNOTS.

I'll see if I can find the link...

22 October, 01:35
Here is the link to the Freemason museum post I was talking about --
https://anonup.com/thread/...