Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
21 April, 04:30
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 April, 01:25
33rd degree, worked at the same place/bar the other dip shit worked at. Omar's top donor, just happened to own that place and it just happened to burn down, and it just happened to be known for money laundering. Real story. Set up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
21 April, 01:24
I've always wondered if his would be the first arrest to wake up the masses, especially after his so called death

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
21 October, 12:14 (E)
When "Floyd" was put into the ambulance, you could see that it was a hospital dummy without any legs.Shortly after, a company that specialized in manufacturing dummies moved out of Minneapolis

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 October, 11:42
Wouldn't that make it False Imprisonment of the Police Officers America???

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 October, 11:41
IMHO GF wasn't being knelt on.

It was a test dummy with no legs that was put on the cart by the fake EMT'S.

A fake event intended to be a masonic ritual to cause chaos.

Prove me wrong.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 October, 11:51
It was the size of the casket that was the final kicker for me. The hair was the first . . . there were a ton of inconsistencies.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 October, 11:46
Tucker Carlson EXPOSED The LIES Behind George Floyd Death. - YouTube

#georgefloydmemorialservice #tuckercarlson #lies #floyd Tucker Carlson Takes On The Controversy Behind George Floyd DeathSubscribe to my Secondary channel: h...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 April, 03:04
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Howdy Reaps! Screwtube won’t play this video, so I found an article with Tucker’s video in it for anyone who wants to hear it 😎
https://www.westernjournal...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 October, 11:39
no...hair pic is fake...photo changed.
he had no hair. i live in mn.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 October, 11:34
Very good eye. That ‘dummy’ wasn’t made with hair.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 October, 10:59

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 October, 10:51
welcome to the party. Crisis actors and another false flag.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 October, 11:30
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
THIS is what tipped me off because I was living in NYC when this show was on.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
20 October, 11:40
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
no..the cop is not the cash cab guy.
i live in mn.