Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 October, 02:46
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
George Perry Floyd=201

US Army Fort Sill post:
PT isn't so bad, right?=201

My decode at the link:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 October, 06:04
What about ashli Babbitt? Will she be the next to be seen alive?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
21 October, 06:01
I think that’s plausible. Way too many things didn’t add up for me.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 October, 04:56
Vibes Girlfriend... VIBES!!!💫💫💫

Dear Reader @DearReader
21 October, 04:01
Hello George...

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
21 October, 11:21
I'm not shocked. It's a surprise that it's finally coming out..Been saying since it happened that he was alive.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
21 October, 05:19
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Same here. So, is Cash Cab guy (Bailey) the same as Chauvin, who is in prison? Once I saw Cash Cab guy, it seemed absolutely false to me. Lived in New York when that show was popular.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
21 October, 09:30
I wonder how angry people will be when they fully discover and know that was the cover for riots and to raise and launder money for DEMs for the election. How do they have so much money?

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
21 October, 09:20
I hope lightning strikes again on that whole memorial circle they put up in Minneapolis at the supposed place of his "murder". Bring it all down!!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
21 October, 09:09
BAM !!! Thank you for posting this ! Been wanting to watch it. I wish every person could see it. While its clear her what they've been doing with the black population, white, brown,yellow are slaves to this corrupted world too. We're waking up !

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
21 October, 08:33
TRUTH
LOVE

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 October, 12:01
Which was the ushering in of the whole "Black Lives Matter" crap that then escalated to riots...looting...deaths...destruction of SO many businesses and the list goes on. Even churches were supporting and marching for "the cause". How ticked off will people be when they find out it was all a scam to A) raise millions of $$$....and B) further a political agenda!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 October, 10:05

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 October, 10:01
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Child Sacrifice

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 October, 02:53
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
George Floyd is Alive.
He's not in that casket.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
20 October, 08:35
First arrest, first arrest, first arrest! To manifest say it three times.

That would unravel the whole world!

LFG!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 October, 02:24
VK: I'll go out on a limb and say...
George Floyd is Alive.

George Floyd is Alive=196
💧196
Gold.
Q

💧691
People asked for arrests.
Gave one example.
Just because you can’t see doesn’t mean it’s not ongoing.
Trust the plan.
Q

Eight Eight Eight Eight=196
4 x 8 = 32
💧32
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

One Zero One Zero=196
💧1010
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Major Announcement=196
Very Important=196
Highly Explosive=196

The Full Armor Of God=196
Rain Fell And Flood Came. God=196

Judgement Starts=196
GITMO, Now They Go=196
The Swamp Prison=196
Release The Angel Of Death=196
Cabal Dead, Finished Forever=196

All The Glory To God=196

Do You Believe In Magic?=196
All You Need Is Love=196
Love Is All You Need=196

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 October, 02:38
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
George Floyd is alive, I'd bet money on it.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
20 October, 08:18
Well he certainly did not fit in that tiny casket they displayed for us.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 October, 08:03
I will go out on the same limb as VK.
This man Tucker was talking to is very impressive. Great interview Tucker!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
20 October, 08:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I’ve said that from day one!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 October, 07:59
I believe that too. Majestic 12 Tweeted George was fleeing to Canada on eve of his fake death. I wonder if the Q post "Hello George" was meant for him.
Imagine what the terrorists will do when they learn they burned down towns, cars and churches for a lie.😡

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 October, 07:58
The Best thing about George was he brought Fancy Nancy to her knees and then she couldn’t get back up. 😂. Let’s not forget the fabric they wore around their necks that represented slavery. Somebody played them BIG time.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 October, 07:54
Agreed. More layers exist with this, but good job to the Tucker entity.

Diana Sevilla @mynena
20 October, 07:51
I'm with VincentCrypt46 on this.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 October, 07:08
Darn, I was hoping Tucker was going to reveal that George Floyd is still alive!
Instead more slow drips I guess.
At least we are heading in the right direction to exposing the lies and corruption that manipulate America and the world.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 October, 07:03
The whole Floyd thing is a total sham. There was no protocol followed by paramedics for a person with an airway injury, his funeral casket was too small to hold him, and the police officer was an actor. I bet Floyd is living on some island somewhere enjoying life. 😉

Paisley Park @Paisley66
20 October, 06:49
He’s also a Freemason!