Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 October, 07:37
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
A long time back
Alex J supposedly managed to
film at
Bohemian Groove.

Really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 04:50 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Many times President Trump has praised the likes of Mike Pence, Anthony Fauci, Ron DeSantis, and countless others. He knew they were not to be trusted but he stuck to the "script." President Trump has the role of promoting wolves in sheep's clothing bringing them center stage in order to expose them for who they really are. Whether or not General Flynn can or cannot be trusted remains to be seen. I trust him but that may change.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
19 October, 08:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I have never trusted Flynn and don't know why, just a feeling. Hope I'm wrong..

Royal Raven @Royalraven
I understand, time will tell who has betrayed our nation/humanity and who served it honorably. Sadly, there are all too many traitors. Thank God there are those who are loyal, trustworthy, brave and dedicated to defeating enemies foreign and domestic.
09:20 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
19 October, 09:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The good ones are outnumbered but God will take care of the traitors with
trumps help..We have waited to see them fall for a long time so it will be a celebration for us but not them. All the ones involved with the children I hope payback if very bad for them. So many of them and just finding out more of them every day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 09:52
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
It is [their] wicked world that is being exposed and destroyed. It's an amazing time to be alive!

"The Best Is Yet To Come"
-President Donald J Trump
Promises Made, Promises Kept.