Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We send enough money to Israel already, they do not need our money now either, and NOT ANOTHER DAMN PENNY TO NAZI UKRAINE DICTATOR ZELENSKY!

Americans are awake to how you govt leaders play this war drum song, how you all conspire together for innocents to die in order to create your wars.
Just like our own govt and Israel's Mossad orchestrated 9/11 on the American citizens on American soil to create the terrorist environment you needed to con American's into thinking giving up our freedoms in the Patriot Act was a needed sacrifice.

NO MORE!
THE UNIPARTY IS IN COLLUSION WITH MSM TO DRAG EVERY OUNCE OF YOUR EMOTIONS INTO SUPPORT FOR THIS
WORLD WAR 3!

DO NOT COMPLY!
This man is an infiltrator to the highest office in our govt, installed by foreign entities in a fraudulent election in 2020.

@realDonaldTrump DanScavino RepMattGaetz RepMTG
08:20 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 10:22
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
How are you doing? Seems like I have been very busy the last few weeks and that will be even worse for the next 3 weeks.

I kept one insurance enrollment account that I do usually just new hires one, sometimes, two days a week, but the next 3 weeks is their annual enrollment so Nana will be sucking wind for days then will need a vaca after.
It is really more than I want to do, but oh well. Our coordinator screwed up, accidentally on purpose I think most likely, and over booked my appts so I will be earning coins everyday for the next 3 weeks, or until I wear out and tell them to send them to someone else, which ever comes first.

You are not in a big city there are you? Things sure seemto be coming in hot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arrow D.. @Arrow
19 October, 09:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mike Adams. HealthRanger
HealthRanger
I am reiterating that while #Israel chooses WAR, the USA chooses war, and nearly all conservative media is choosing war, I CHOOSE PEACE. I call for: 1) Immediate cease fire. 2) Diplomatic intervention and negotiations. 3) Universal recognition of the right of civilians to access basis necessities of life including food, water and electricity. 4) Pursuit of a UN-recognized two-state solution so that Palestinians and Israelis may have a chance of peaceful coexistence (which successfully exists in many other countries around the world). Choosing PEACE is our only option if we hope to end human suffering and recognize universal human dignity. All those who cheer for war are standing in contradiction to humanity's very sustainability. Shame on them all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 October, 07:42
In response Arrow D.. to her Publication
I just watched something with him last week. First time seeing him. Nice to know he is a white hat

Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
19 October, 09:00
0000000 On ALL Taxes Would END THEM...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 08:54
God I Love Our Patriot! Women So Much!
Thank you God🙏
God Bless U Ladies😘

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 09:58
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
We love you too hun!