Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 12:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 03:55
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Who has ties to Steele? O'Savin.
Who has ties to Jones? Flynn.
Who has ties to Cernovich? Crokin.

CONNECT THE DOTS.
For the love of everything holy, connect the dots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
Hmm..just listened to an interview with Field McConnell where he all but said Juan o’Savin was Patrick Bouvier Kennedy who supposedly died a few days after birth but was sent to Libya (if I remember correctly) to be raised. Evidently he and “Juan” are pretty close. I have never resonated with Juan but that may be just me..I will be so disappointed if Field is mixed up in this in a nefarious way. Have certainly been surprised before..the others you mention and their ties- yep!
02:32 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
19 October, 03:08
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Please don't trust a one of them. Divine Interloper on Bitchute has done thorough research into Field, is close with his sister in law and backs everything up with legal documentation.

19 October, 03:07
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Good grief. Field McConnel is a fraud. There was NO CHILDREN'S CRUSADE. Denise left him because he had an affair with a young "Dangerette." Field is a drinker and a narcissist, and a grifter.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
19 October, 03:52
Hmmm again🧐