COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
ARIEL

SMALL PART OF A VERY LONG POST.

-These traitors are invited on their platforms to speak.

-These traitors are guests at patriot events.

-These traitors are called heros for fighting injustices when they were co-conspirators against Julian Assange.

-These traitors were invited to dinners with people responsible for 9/11.

How can they walk among us unscathed? Because naive people can not fathom this level of evil where the very people they considered great and influential were a part of the most detestable crimes.

• Glen Beck

• Rudy Giuliani

• Jim Jordan

• Jim Caviezel

• Tim Ballard

• Omarosa Newman

• Jared Kushner

All these people have a public image that is considered Safe & Clean. How? Because they know how to present themselves as the opposite of what we detest Liberals for. This is basically the shield that keeps these people from sharing the filth of leftist media.
01:50 AM - Oct 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 October, 09:50
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
IMO There are many actors playing many roles. Trump himself "infiltrated" the enemy territory to gain information, years before. I always thought it odd that he would have a show on TV. But now I see he "infiltrated" enemy territory to gain important intel for such a time as this. One of the best ways to confuse the enemy is to continually change who to trust, who not to trust. The art of war is an intricate and multifaceted operation. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 October, 09:20
You have a link? Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
19 October, 04:36
Could also be INFILTRATION at its finest. Great actors.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
19 October, 04:06
Glen Beck, Omorosa & Jared Kushner are no surprise at all ... we all know about them & their reputation is Trash for a long time now. The rest I'll wait for further confirmation ... if it does arrive in the future. We shall see. And that's my opinion.