FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
I'M BACK!
I DON'T USUALLY SHARE MY PERSONAL TRIALS, BUT I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS, THEY TOLD ME I HAD CANCER!
I TOLD THEM THEY'RE FULL OF SHIT, LOL!
I SAID PROVE IT!
SO I HAD TO GO THROUGH EXTENSIVE TESTING & A BIOPSY. & WHEN THE RESULTS CAME BACK NEGATIVE I LAUGHED & SAID I KNEW IT!
CRAZY STORY...I WAS UNDER ANESTHESIA & I WAS VISITED BY AN ANGEL & HE WHISPERED IN MY EAR "I WILL BE FINE & I HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO" THEN HE GENTLY KISSED ME ON THE FOREHEAD & SAID I AM LOVED BY GOD IN HEAVEN BEYOND MEASURE!
WHEN I CAME OUT OF IT I THOUGHT I MUST HAVE BEEN DREAMING, BUT WHEN I LOOKED ON MY TRAY TABLE THERE WAS A HEART SHAPED MOONSTONE LAYING THERE! I ASKED THE NURSES IF THEY HAD PUT IT THERE, THEY ALL SAID NO, ONE WAS IN MY ROOM THAT NIGHT, THE 17TH!
I AM FOREVER CHANGED! & STILL IN SHOCK!
THANX TO ALL WHO SENT ME MESSAGES! I WILL REPLY ASAP! GOD LOVES ALL OF US BEYOND MEASURE! BELIEVE IT! 😍😍😍
01:34 AM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 November, 10:22
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
I love it.. PROVE IT. I uttered the same words about my dog. They couldnt either. It always seems to be cancer when they dont know what is is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
10 November, 09:37
Write it all down, every tiny detail... on bad days read it and remember how special you are to God in Heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 November, 09:31
Never ever ever forget that dream or what ever interaction you had. Humans will doubt you but you know better. That is the power of following your own life path and no one can take that away from you.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
10 November, 09:19
Love that attitude..."prove it!"
Glad you're OK!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Knellie O’Barrel @torquemama
10 November, 08:56
Glory to God⚜️❗️⚜️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 November, 08:51
🙏🙏🙏💗💗💥🔥😄this is AWESOME...love you

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
10 November, 08:50
THANK YOU FOR SHARING. NEEDED SOME GOOD NEWS. SO GLAD YOU ARE OK. GOD BLESS.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 November, 08:48
Wow! That is amazing! Thank God you are a strong woman [they] couldn’t fear monger! So happy you are here with all of us! God bless.💕

Silver Top @Silvered
10 November, 08:46
God is absolutely good!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 November, 08:43
God Bless and I am glad you are back!!! Soon that ordeal will just be a fading memory! 💫

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 October, 08:16
Thank U
I Needed That!
Lov U 💞

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 October, 08:14
Praise the Lord! You believe Him and that helps Him save you from evils and falsities. The angels rejoice over you🙏😇

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 October, 08:13
Welcome back ♥️
Did the kiss jolt you back? My husband had a terrible shoulder pain for weeks, couldn't move his neck at all. One night his mom came in his dream and told him he's fine but slow down. She then touched his shoulder and he jolted awake saying he felt like he was shocked!!! Pain was gone 🙏❤️
*Let the emotions flow, you shouldn't fight them or try to bury them internally...just something I wish someone told me back in 97

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 October, 08:13
You are truly blessed, friend! ❤️🙏
What an experience! 🙌🏼
Glad you are back here

11 November, 02:27
In response New Years Day to her Publication
IT SEEMS I AM! 😉
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!
GOD BLESS! 😍

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

11 November, 02:23
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
AWW! 😉
WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR! MAKES ME FEEL GOOD TO HEAR IT! GOD BLESS! 😘

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 07:44
Anon Strength 💥

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
19 October, 07:41
That is a precious gift you were given 💗💗💫🙏

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
😂YES! I FEEL HONOURED FOR SURE! 😍

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

10 November, 08:46
AWESOME!! THANK YOU HUN FOR THE SHARE! YES WE ARE! CRAZY! 😂😂😂

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
😄🔥💥💗this is Awesome !!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 October, 07:36
Absolutely Amazing! Father in Heaven is So Good!
❤️🥰🙏🏼

10 November, 08:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
THANX GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!! 👑

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 October, 07:36
🙏❤🙏

04 November, 04:31
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
😘😘😉

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 October, 09:39
Beautiful!!! You are chosen, as we all are!! Such an AMAZING time to BE ALIVE!! 💕 🙏

I AM so happy that you were protected in the hospital by God Almighty and His Angels!! Much LOVE to you Patriot and ThanQ for sharing your WONDERFUL TESTIMONY!! 💕 🙏 😇 🇺🇸

WWG1WGA

Selah 321 @Selah
25 October, 02:30
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
🙏🏻🕊

25 October, 02:32
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
THANK YOU SO MUCH LIGHT ANGEL!
THAT MEANS SO MUCH!
I AM STILL IN SHOCK!
WHY ME I ASKED?
THE ANSWER
WHY NOT ME!!!
WERE ALL DESERVING OF A MIRACLE!
YOU FIRST HAVE TO BELIEVE IT CAN HAPPEN! GOD BLESS HUGZ

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
19 October, 09:24
THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE HEALINGS AND RECOVERY . IN JESUS NAME AMEN ,, I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK , BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS MY FRIEND

04 November, 04:27
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
AWESOME!
I APPRECIATE THE PRAYERS & WELL WISHES! IT MEANS ALOT! 😀
GOD BLESS! 😁

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
19 October, 09:16
Beautiful blessings🛐 Amen🕊️

04 November, 04:25
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
THANK YOU SWEETHEART! GOD BLESS! 😍

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 October, 09:09
Wow! Thanks for sharing!

04 November, 04:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
YOUR WELCOME! THANK YOU! ENJOY! 😁

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 October, 08:08
❤️

04 November, 04:22
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
👍😍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 October, 07:06
Amazing story, so glad you are well. God is so good! Now time for patriot shit, right?

04 November, 04:21
In response The Real Me to her Publication
OH! 😌😘
WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SHARING IS GOOD!
YOU BETCHA!!!
IT'S TIME! 👍👍👍

Silver Cat @silvercat
19 October, 06:58
Very cool! Glad you are here, and no longer in hospital! Whilst there, you probably learned many things! Blessings to you!

04 November, 01:12
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
THANK YOU DEAR!
I'M GLAD TO STILL BE HERE! HOSPITALS ARE NO FUN, BUT YES IT WAS A LIFE LESSON! 😍