Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A psyop to get the whole world to turn against the military-industrial complex and demand it is dismantled.

Biblical.
10:11 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
18 October, 12:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yeah...all of it go poof...every fooking piece of their system. Especially that fake "money" that people sell themselves for every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
18 October, 11:58
Hi, Martin. I just posted Drop 755, which reminds me of your post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 October, 10:57
Hope you're doing well my friend. Personally, I could cut a bitch.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
18 October, 10:19
May never happen, but a good what if

Article XX

Those working within government and throughout their tenure in elected office, cannot hold certain stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and the like that either profit off military exercises, wars, battles, contracts etc.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 October, 10:18
Biblical indeed!!! 💯

arba happihr @arba
18 October, 10:14
Aloha Martin 👋
I didn't know this.
I know there are two military's
Satan and CIC Trump's
I put my money on Trump 😍
Hope you are having a great day.👋