Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Pfizer issued a press release Friday afternoon stating definitively that mRNA covid vaccines “show increased risks” of myocarditis + pericarditis.

Highest risk = adolescent males.

It’s INEXCUSABLE that 1000s of college kids are STILL forced to get a shot w/these known risks. https://twitter.com/kriste...
04:18 PM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
18 October, 05:38
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Those are just the big ones they can't hide, Cancer recurrence is happening at an alarming rate and no one is talking about it stroke so many

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 October, 11:43
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Long waits for biopsies too. I have a family member who keeps getting her appointment postponed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
17 October, 06:33
They knew all along make itvworse

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 October, 05:52
I agree but it's not at this point INEXCUSABLE, it's FIRST DEGREE MURDER and all involved are culpable!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 October, 04:43
and..i just got through the mail yesterday a card from pfizer stating their new covid vaccine was ready and dont forget your shot. lol...talk about needing money.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
17 October, 04:29
38-year-old stepson-ish told me his heart doesn't feel as strong as it used to. He took a J&J and a MRNA. Now that this is known, I'm looking for protocols, and sending his way.

He became suspicious and didn't do anymore since 2021. This is one turned-around sheep to critical thinker, and open-minded to reanalyzing current events.

Bubba Bashaw @Mortgagemaker
18 October, 07:03
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
17 October, 04:27
'Authorized or approved' interesting choice of words

anon one @Gamma50
17 October, 05:58
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
taking out strong healthy men. if we had an enemy, that would certain work well for that adversary.