Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
If I cared what anyone thought of me, I wouldn't be here making a clown of myself everyday trying to show you truths that U refuse to entertain or accept. Getting thru to you is all that's on my mind. Don't care how stupid I make myself look. Someone has to try.
11:26 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
17 October, 05:15
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
...but you're ours. THANK GOD !!!!!

✨👆💪💓🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 October, 05:16
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
17 October, 05:13
I try to read and understand everything you say. Don't doubt yourself.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
17 October, 05:13
🙏🏻🫶❤️

Green 8700 @Green8700
17 October, 05:12
U r not a clown we appreciate you 💕love ya sister

Robin Oxman @Robino
17 October, 03:34
I am grateful u are doing it....I got so tried of ppl BS I just shut-up....

trueblue @trueblue
17 October, 01:24
🌼

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 October, 11:33

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 October, 11:29
I am right there with you sista -