Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter 🐸
Why would the Rothschilds be selling their heirlooms?
A family with a [reported] net worth of $500+ TRILLION
needs money? Or is something else going on here?

👇
EO #13818
BLOCKING THE PROPERTY OF PERSONS
INVOLVED IN SERIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE OR CORRUPTION

👇
10-9-23 @ qthestormrider777 [Edited]
This massive coming STORM is scaring the CIA MOSSAD
KAZARIAN MAFIA MI6 ETC
THEY'RE TRYING TO DESTROY ALL MIL INTEL EVIDENCE
INSIDE ISRAEL & D.U.M.B.S
OF WorldWide HUMAN TRAFFICKING
WW BIG TECH CONTROL
WW MONEY LAUNDERING →ISRAEL →UKRAINE →U S. →NATO
→UN →US INDUSTRIAL MIL COMPLEX SYSTEM
🕊 Not far from where Jesus once walked
the KAZARIAN Mafia-cabal-dark Families
[Roths, Rocks]
practiced ADRENOCHROME & satanic rituals to the god moloch
god of child sacrifice
satanism
MAJOR PANIC IN ISRAEL AS THEY ARE CLOSE TO EXPOSURE
OF WW GLOBALIST ELITE FUNDING OF
EPSTEIN, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, VIRUS & VACCINES 💥

#WeHaveItAll
02:11 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 October, 07:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
this helps - the whole middle east is a mystery that has baffled me for years - I think slowly, I am getting closer to making some sense of it all - crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 October, 12:04
hmm... NOT buying the Lynn Rothschild part. High Level Witch. Mothers of Darkness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 October, 05:03
Thanks, Kat, for using "KM"

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 October, 04:58
The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia
The secret History of Khazarian Mafia and its evil plan to hijack the whole world is now revealed for first time.
By Preston James, Ph.D - March 10, 2022

Editor’s Note: The history of the Khazarians, specifically the Khazarian Mafia (KM), the World’s largest Organized Crime Syndicate that the Khazarian oligarchy morphed into by their deployment of Babylonian Money-Magick, has been nearly completely excised from the history books.

The present-day KM knows that it cannot operate or exist without abject secrecy, and therefore has spent a lot of money having its history excised from the history books in order to prevent citizens of the World from learning about its “Evil beyond imagination”, that empowers this World’s largest Organized Crime Cabal.

https://www.veteranstoday....

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 October, 05:02
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank you for saying "KM"

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
16 October, 08:08
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I just tried to post this link on Facebook and immediately got a "this post goes against community standards" bahaha Yeah of course it does..it exposes THEM 😂And we wonder why the normies stay clueless. I keep telling them GYAO FB