Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
As a Veteran this truly disgusts me!💩
09:55 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 October, 08:22
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
FIRE them all... Get them out of our great Military... They are a disgrace and MUST be removed immediately ....NO MORE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 October, 11:17
Mental disease - unfit to serve!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
12 October, 10:22

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
12 October, 10:22
I just look at this and shake my head and think how is the military suppose to save and protect this country again?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 10:16
Mockery, fake mil. ALL continents have fakos, and fkn ay rented base land, UNBEKNOWNST to real mil. FACTS>

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
12 October, 09:58
Bottom right "it is captain MAAM!"