Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
12 October, 02:32
In response walker Fast to his Publication
The entire history of man is frauds and fakes pretending to what they are not to enslave real people who know truth. Once we get that nothing will be trustworthy till we prove it out for ourselves.

We are entering an age where PAST HISTORY is going to be cleaned up once and for all God has begun the exposure process WE MUST TAKE THE TORCH AND CONTINUE IT INTO THE FUTURE....

.....no more lazy followers, no more excuses about time RESEARCH, RESEARCH and Research till its fully known!

Dig for TRUTH LIKE YOUR LITERAL LIFE DEPENDED ON IT BECAUSE IT REALLY IS IMPORTANT TO GET TRUTH not just single facts, paint the Picture in its wholeness before coming to a conclusion!

Over the past 10 years I have learned more truth than in my entire life...why? Because #1 I refuse to settle I keep digging to find confirmation upon confirmation you can NEVER have too much confirmation.

TRUTH is a long journey but once you have JESUS who is the embodiment of truth all new truths fall into pla

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396