Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
10 February, 08:18
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
I sure hope so something has got to wake up the brain dead zombies out there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bdozi1 yahoo @bdozi
10 February, 07:51
here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
10 February, 06:46
I call Bullsh!t. We've heard this for years about a whole lot of stuff - ZERO! When something does come out - it's so watered down - the sheep never get it. Secondly - why does Dan Bongino see the goods and the America people don't? Why do the media get everything first? Why can't we get it all at the same time? INTERESTING! I don't care who you are anymore - We deserve to be treated "just like you".

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
10 February, 07:37
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
This is from parler..... that was closed a long tome ago

J.J. Jameson @jjj
10 February, 06:43
Can't wait for nothing to happen. Again.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 07:34
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
😂

Joe Jay @joejay3000
10 February, 06:32
I've heard these sorts of things almost verbatim for four years. In fact I heard these things specifically about Hunter six months ago. Then it was flushed down the memory hole.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 February, 06:30
bring it on!!!! 😡😡😡

Richie Richard @Richie
10 February, 05:03
I think there are things we really don't want to see. But if we don't see and accept these facts, then we are destined to keep our eyes closed to this unspeakable atrocity. We MUST it see to stop it.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
10 February, 04:56
Dont think anything can shake me 20 years in but bring it on.