COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 October, 12:19
💥BQQQQQQQMMM💥 You've been lied to about skin cancer as well. Skin cancer arose when they introduced toxic food and sunscreen.

Whoola you've got skin cancer. If you eat healthy food with all the nutrients that you need and you don't lather yourself with toxic lotions loaded with aluminum (aka sunscreen). You don't get skin cancer.

Natural sunscreens are the following:
- Cocoa butter unrefined and organic
- Sheabutter unrefined and organic

John_Kennedy_Official

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 October, 12:32
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This shampoo kills the bacteria and parasites that live in your skin the majority of people have no idea, go look up demodex mites. This shampoo eliminates melanoma, rosacea and so many other skin elements. Applied to the skin or scalp you will find any hair loss to start growing back. It's cheap and extremely effective

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 October, 12:55
In response James Dean to his Publication
Have you noticed stores are finally putting back on the shelves the antibacterial hand soap again? I just saw it in the stores the other day! I wonder if they changed the formula or will keep allowing it to be sold? How many Docs were told to tell their patients not to use it or even take the Zpack medicine.

08 October, 01:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Very interesting you ask that question as yes I've noticed that. It also makes me wonder if they've reformulated several products to be less harmful and more beneficial to us. Certain foods I can't get anymore or they've changed the packaging and the taste. Interesting how products made for horses are beneficial to humans. Horses are extremely prized animals but they also have a very delicate system. They will use products for horses knowing it will make them healthy and shine yet they have to label this product not for human conception because the pharmaceutical companies know this would cure most diseases in humans.
Ivermectin, Fenbenzinol and even antibacterial antifungal shampoo.

Add some other things being said to as well, Acetominiphin, benedry (why they are trying to have those pulled), I read.

And yet also Ivermectin equivalents herbals and seeds, and some of their medicines.

Pumpkin seeds rids the body of parasites.
Wormwood is used to removed parasites.
and there are more.

I have a whole ton of herbal and seed, etc methods that I placed in a thread to help, FLU, COVID, and other illnesses! We all share what we can to help inform the many of the many ways to heal!

https://gab.com/KrisWillia...

https://gab.com/KrisWillia...
02:40 PM - Oct 08, 2023
In response James Dean to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 October, 06:47
Benadryl isnt very good. has alot of food dye in it as well..but it is needed in emergencies. Tylenol needs to be re moved from the planet. bad shit.

08 October, 06:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Tylenol or acetaminophen seems to kill the parasites. I posted some posts on this on my feeds.

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
08 October, 04:40
Thanks Kris.
Can you link to a dosage for the ivermectin paste please?

08 October, 04:58
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
All I can find is a source for the tablets.

But you can research and see if you can find it, or perhaps someone here has more info!

I have being using the herbal, Wormwood.

08 October, 06:22
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
The increments are on the plunger which goes by weight.