Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
08 October, 02:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 October, 02:27
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
What are they going to do to Great Britain? We have friends there. I just don't understand why all of the people need to suffer for the few. Can't they just go after the few??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
It's not a few, Houses of Parliament droning centre will be destroyed with Buckingham Palce, St Pauls Cathedral and Tower Bridge to name a few.
03:46 AM - Oct 08, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepekek2 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 October, 03:55
In response Pepe Kek2 to his Publication
Is that all in London?

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
08 October, 04:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yeah it's all fairly close together, I should imagine all connecting tunnels beneath. There's a River Tyburn beneath Buckingham Palace, it comes off the Thames, one entrance is right by Battersea power station.

Some of the prominent MPs involved County lines trafficking are.....

John Bercow
Margaret Hodge
Sadiq Khan
Tony Blair
Gordon Brown

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
08 October, 03:50
In response Pepe Kek2 to his Publication
I live in Britain, when is this going to happen? Don't forget the BBC!!!

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
08 October, 06:43
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
When, we're approaching that point, there's certain structures that will be significant to their power and influence, so I expect they will be amongst the first ones to go. I have floods in mind, and the Thames barrier won't be staying either. The BBC will inevitably be destroyedalso, most of the South Bank will gone.