Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 October, 12:26
The attack on Israel - which I must remind everyone is Cabal HQ - IS 9/11 2.0.

By this I mean it was an inside job that is being blamed on terrorists who before today, didn’t have the military might to attempt such an attack.

9/11 was blamed on a terrorist group called Al Qaeda. MSM even convinced us that they took responsibility for 9/11 and 99% of human beings bought it. MSM is telling us that Hamas has claimed responsibility for the current attack on Israel.

Add to this the fact that the Israeli border along the Gaza Strip IS THE MOST SECURE ON EARTH. A gnat could not have flown across that border without alerting the entire Israeli military BUT NOW, we’re supposed to believe and side with governments that are trying to kill us with mRNA injections?

The mainstream media says “terrorist attack” and suddenly everyone is back to believing everything the government says.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
It is unbelievable.. because it's scripted.

However, convincing hundreds of millions of
people *christians primarily* that the "chosen ones" are truly in Fact the dark forces behind the destruction of everything on this earth...

That will be a delicate dance imho
The lie was so deeply engrained

🍿🍿
12:42 AM - Oct 08, 2023 (E)
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
F B Jones @FBJones
08 October, 01:16
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I'm Christian but absolutely know God's "chosen ones" were deceived from the get-go and infiltrated to no longer be pure blood Jews. Now Khazarian's. Sad. Wish more would wake up to this reality. Brainwashed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396