Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 October, 10:26
Navy decode

=

When Will You Believe😔/ Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me🔥🚶‍♀️/ If Your God Chose You Then Its Time For You To Go To Him / You See God Is Very Honest And Has A Good Sense Of Humor😆/ You Humans Understand So Little About Life Outside Of The Firmament👽/ Who Mary And Yeshua Christ Together Is Going To Be Biblical💙🌹/ Its Literally In The Bible Who Wrote The Bible / Now Stop Hating The Name And Start Believing In The Human / Stop The Evil Plan On Every Level / The Word Of Jesus Christ Revealed / The Quieter You Become The More You Will Hear👂/ Decode Faith Is When You Close Your Eyes And Open Your Heart ❤/He Is Our Intercessor And You Accuse Him With Lack Of Knowledge🪃💥/ The Government Has So Much Technology That Could Change Lives /So If You Do Not Like What I Say Take It Up With God Directly
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
TS 7:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 October, 10:51
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VK repost - means he's wanting this message to be spread out

👁
Nothing is hidden from Gods eyes 👀

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
11:19 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
10 October, 01:55
“Good Luck” 👀

10 October, 01:59
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
THATS how it goes right there

😍🪃💥

11 October, 02:56
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
Specific skillset 🏹

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 01:20
THIS BUD'S FOR YOU!

07 October, 11:28
"The Quieter You Become The More You Will Hear"

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
07 October, 11:33
The lack of sleep is really fooking getting to me. Making me grouchy.

Hard to take a deep breath, but trying.