Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 October, 10:04
Well, i am suspended again on X. No idea why..Haven't even been on it all night. They reinstate me Monday and suspend me on Wednesday again. Last time they said i was swept up in a bot thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 October, 10:33
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Me too yesterday..just..your account has been suspended..I'm allowed to look that's all🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 October, 09:43
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Same. I already sent appeal, no reaponse yet

05 October, 04:50
My reply was👇 gave no explanation /proofof what were the" multiple violations"

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 October, 04:51
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
That's what I sent to them the last time before they reinstated. I said show me proof of many violations...asshoes

I already asked that..will try again thanks😄
04:53 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it