Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 December, 06:57
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
That's what the Goyim are for! They are just really there for immoral support!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
07 October, 03:13
their deep state did this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 October, 02:45
And the biggest pedo land

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 October, 12:42
didnt they agree to build a usa mil base in like 2017?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
06 October, 08:38
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I really don't know if they did.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
07 October, 03:14
In response reaper myer to his Publication

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
05 October, 08:48

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
05 October, 05:40
They say they’re saving Israel for last. I Don’t know what that means or why. I don’t think they like USA all that much, is what think. I didn’t like when Benny N. Was the first to congratulate The Traitor

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 October, 04:11
Here Fren, a little more to add to your great post...
Infuriating!! I don't know who these fookers think they are...! Look who is sponsoring and pushing THIS crap in Japan...!😠

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
05 October, 04:49
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
FK'ers!

connie wright @cowri
05 October, 03:40
Russia came to our aid when Israel blew up our ship*go figure *
Our politicians INVITE Benji to give a speech at The peoples Capital*go figure*
right

Free Bird @DCast
05 October, 06:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
Does #Pharisees come to mind?
same vile spirit