Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 03:01
4 min early for me and nobody turned into a zombie. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja

Sync.

Still zombie free here. 😂
03:28 PM - Oct 04, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Mac Sears @stvmcdaniel54
04 October, 08:30
Rick Grimes - "They' re fucking with the wrong people" - YouTube

Rick: They're gonna feel preety stupid when they find out.Abraham: Find out what?Rick: They're FUCKING with the wrong people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 October, 06:52

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 06:25
What caused the people to go crazy in the movie The Crazies?
Days earlier, an Army plane carrying a bioweapon had crash-landed near the town, infecting the water supply with a virus code-named "Trixie" which is highly contagious and causes victims to either die or become hysterical and homicidally insane. Government officials send Colonel Peckem and Dr.

The Crazies (1973 film)

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 06:23
Might tell you who is controlled opposition

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 11:11
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Indeed! ;)

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
04 October, 05:43
Hey Doq! You really can’t tell good verse ever, White hat vs Black hat, Truth vs Lie these days! Discernment for me is we all are being played by multiple AI programs! So I’m just chilling , living my best now moment! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 October, 05:34
Doq I’ve always been a Zombie I walk through the motions daily. 😂

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
04 October, 04:00

Robin Oxman @Robino
04 October, 03:50
LOL.....what is the distraction this time......

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 11:13
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I still have blue beam alien invasion on my fauxpocalypse bingo card. 😂