Liberty Jennja @Jennja
4 min early for me and nobody turned into a zombie. ;)
03:01 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 October, 06:53
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Went off 20 minutes after I woke up. Thought I felt something, but no it was just that I hadn’t had my coffee yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 October, 06:35
Does a zombie ever really know its a zombie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 October, 05:50
Ours came on at 2:18! 🥰🙏🏼

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 October, 05:34
My husband's phone went off on it's own and came back on a few minutes later.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 11:14
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
You mean the phone turned off? Did the alert show on the notification screen when it came back on?

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
04 October, 04:59
Mine came at 2:18 and didn't say "National Alert" ... it said "Presidential Alert" ...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 11:15
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Hmmm, that's interesting. 🤔

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 October, 03:59
Mine went off at 11:18... they were being sneaky, getting it in 2 min early.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 October, 03:53
Look at this alert my friend received.🧐

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 11:17
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
That's interesting. Have seen a couple others who received a different message, labeled "Presidential Alert".🤔

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 October, 03:28

Sync.

Still zombie free here. 😂

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 October, 06:52

Mac Sears @stvmcdaniel54
04 October, 08:30
Rick Grimes - "They' re fucking with the wrong people" - YouTube

Rick: They're gonna feel preety stupid when they find out.Abraham: Find out what?Rick: They're FUCKING with the wrong people.