JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The perfect time to ground today would be between the hours of 2:00 and 3:00 ET imo. Have a beautiful day!
01:17 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
04 October, 07:42 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Turned it all off and sang Psalms to the Lord...it was beautiful...

What I miss?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 09:35
In response Ange Love to her Publication
You’re right on time. Southern California right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
04 October, 02:52
Thank you 🕊️❤️💫

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 11:07
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
You’re welcome.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
04 October, 01:32
I will be out in my garden 🤗

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 11:08
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
Perfeishon.

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
04 October, 01:19
That’s my plan barefoot and going out to the garden for a few hours need to harvest the last of my fruits and veggies.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 October, 01:18
Indeed!😊