Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 October, 02:18
POTUS ain’t talking to those in the public eye…he is talking directly to US!!

[They] want us divided….wake up REAL Patriots, It’s Time WE FUCKING STAND UNITED and RISE TOGETHER. LFG!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
03 October, 02:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Seems to me he’s also referring to Gaetz and MCarthy, MTG etc etc.

The answer to that would be we have infiltration so traitors must be rooted out from wherever they hide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They are on the same team….75million+++ who have sat on their ass hiding at home on devices watching the country be destroyed and hoping someone will save them are the real cowardly infiltrators. He gave us the power back in 2017….too many don’t want it and have no clue what true freedom is. They still want to be governed and be told what to do, just by who they like better
02:39 PM - Oct 03, 2023
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
03 October, 05:31 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Agreed. There is only a uniparty. But I didn’t realize that to its full extent until 2020. I’ve supported DJT 100% since 2015.

So I imagine there are others who wouldn’t have known until more recently either. But I can tell you what is HAS done…I’ve learned more in the last almost 3 years than I ever did in school (elementary thru college). Without this mess I might never have known. But it requires a lot of sacrifice. I left a big woke corporate job and am still unemployed. And the darkness I was consumed by (as I learned) almost ruined my marriage and caused me to want to find the nearest off ramp from this madness

But in the end, I did do the required home work and have emerged from under the water. Stronger and more resilient than ever.

03 October, 05:34
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Bingo! The journey has been all about self growth and healing, becoming closer to God and trusting in him completely to be servants to him and his Son in the new world with no governance from any man in a world united under God with no borders and no nations 🙏🏻❤️