Ice Kates @IceKates
Good morning beautiful Patriots!
My lil sister has doctor appointment today. She has possibly Shingles and signs of Morgellons and fibers coming out of her skin. She's so nervous having to go to a healthcare appointment. Thank you for your love and prayers in advance.

Hope everyone is healthy, happy, and blessed beyond measure!!!
11:17 AM - Oct 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Yuri Kuechle @Whitetiger888
03 October, 11:34
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
03 October, 11:34
Sweet Jesus, be with @IceKates Sister as she heads to the dr., we pray a positive outcome and full healing with nerves being quieted and calmed, in your mighty and wonderful nameπŸΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 October, 11:50
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Thank you Sweet Jesus and Sweet Amy!
We thank you for the love and prayers.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
03 October, 11:30
Prayers going up your your sister. If she does have shingles, I hope it's a mild case. I had it several years ago & it was a very painful six weeks. You & hubby are in my prayers daily. Hugs!

03 October, 11:36
In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication
Thank you Kathryn and the prayers for my hubs is wonderful for he is struggling. He has more blood cancer tests in about 3 weeks. We truly appreciate your precious love and prayers.
Sending much love back to you and sending prayers for you too.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
03 October, 11:24
πŸ™

03 October, 11:36
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you Victoria.