cuz half are bots at least on x

they were never really purged

x needs castor oil
11:41 AM - Oct 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
01 October, 12:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
All about patterns….leaders who were suspended daily up until this year now miraculously are untouchable…same accounts were always posting here and on twit consistently. Almost like they are not who they once were and have been replaced/ being imitated

Don’t think some are not being paid here as well…..CIA agents carry a blue badge, just sayin’. When did the blue badges and different color stars appear here again? 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 October, 01:01
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 October, 11:50
In 2008 when I first started on social media, I tried twatter.

Did so for about a year/18 months... watched George Takei start as a light hearted comedian, then as he gained 2million followers, turn into a bitter, propagandist for the left.

I used twatter mainly for links to useful graphic web sites. I was also on factckeckbook as that is where family, friends and the military spouse groups were.

Eventually, I just stopped using twatter, just could not see the point, and, it was, by 2010, being populated by characters like Takei... I dealt with enough assholes in person, without having them invade my private life.

So, whereas I may still have an account, I can no longer access it - it has probably been hijacked by a paid propagandist.

I continue my fight on the factcheckbook battleground.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 October, 11:57
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
💥🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 October, 12:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
same story here - I was kicked off of Twitter for over a year got back on and kicked off again - I really could care less - not buying the Elon is a good guy thing - open to having my mind changed - but...spidey senses say look out - I love AU it is by far the best platform IMHO

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01 October, 11:46
Things that make me go Hmm.
I'm going to keep my Irish trap shut, but I have questions...and I'm not liking the answers.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 October, 11:58
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
💯 totally agree

reading between the lines