Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Got an unpaid late tax filing penalty notice of £3k today. No chance it will ever get paid. My sense is we are at the point where a financial reset is morally necessary. Cannot fund a genocidal terrorist government. Had to spend every bit of slack on prepping against state terrorism.
03:32 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 October, 01:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Monetary Worries? 👀 DECEPTIONS OF TRUTH

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY "NO"!

It is said, that you must first know that you are in a cage before you can escape from that cage.

Strawman - The Nature of the Cage is a cutting-edge documentary like no other. It highlights the truth around your Birth certificate, car registration, debt, Tax Legal Fiction, Lawful and Legal, Debt Collectors, Bailiffs, and modern-day Policing.

The film gives a detailed overview as to how you can address these issues in your personal life, offering knowledge on how to Lawfully deal with any kind of authority, if you haven't broken any Laws.

This film applies to EVERYONE, regardless of their personal situation. It is important to know how the system works and more importantly, how it is working for you.

"If this film saves one life, my work is done." -John K Webste

👇
Strawman 'The Nature of the Cage'

https://rumble.com/v3m1odm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
30 September, 09:40
Thank you for continuing to stand in the gap. You continue to be an encouragement. I pray for divine protection and provision for you. Blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 September, 01:34
Hope it all crumbles soon n they don't get a penny from you!
Hv 2 small pvt pensions but if i cash em in tax (emergency tariff) taken off at start then i hv to try n reclaim it! They were already (unlawfully) retroactively taxed by Brown!
Crooks!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 September, 08:26
Don't file, don't promise to pay.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 September, 06:46
💗

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
29 September, 05:19
Right there with you. When civil disobedience becomes morally obligatory how exactly is it best done? The alternatives are um, unpleasant. Loyalty and duty are earned (in and out).

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
29 September, 05:06
Yes bro and pre vent any attack
Change name
Move address
Go off grid
Never let them take a dime.
Or a shilling???

arba happihr @arba
29 September, 04:45
Do not respond they do not know if you received it or not. Garbage.
I did this N.C tax collection
When I received a serious warning
I contacted them with their error 😊
Sending positive energy

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 September, 04:13
😇🙏😘MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU MAY OUR WONDERFUL FATHER GOD LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT YOU HAVE A BLESSED AND WONDERFUL WEEKEND MARTIN DO NOT FRET OR WORRY ABOUT ANY OF THIS GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH GIVING YOU ALL THE PEACE GRACE AND MERCY HE PROVIDES OUR SAFEST REFUGE ALWAYS IS HIS LOVING LIGHT MIRACULOUS HANDS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 September, 03:42 (E)
Don't even fret Martin, [they] can try and do anything [they] think will work to get you to comply with lies... [their] end is coming and [they] know it...as do we....Just let it all roll off like water on a duck... IYKYK

Many blessings sent your way.. 🙏💓
(p.s. we are in the same boat so you are far from alone Fren, now pass me a cold one please🍻 😜)

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 September, 03:35
Respectfully, no man can squeeze blood out of a turnip...

God burried turnips for a reason...ask Gabriel...

#BlessUp Martin, from accross the pond!