Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 September, 06:10
Agree with Derek 1117%!! i have had enough of keyboard warriors everywhere who are all talk talk talk….oops I mean all type type type. Way too many of the phonies here too, the majority sitting in their comfy glass house flashing their agency blue badges

Derek Johnson Telegram

https://t.me/rattletrap177...

This is what’s wrong with America 💯

The reason people like Vicki need to be plastered to the world…

One, most feel like they won’t be seen with their keyboard warrior basement mentality.

Two, my Mom and family see the comments… where’s the “do unto others” and what if it was your child?

Three, if I deleted every negative comment, then I become that “person.”

Four, how does that make the world a better place?

9.9 out of 10 of these people put on a different face to the public when they’re offline and they are the VERY people who HELL HATH NO FURY if it was a turned table

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac Sears @stvmcdaniel54
Whatever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? "
07:55 PM - Sep 28, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stvmcdaniel54 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
28 September, 08:23
In response Mac Sears to his Publication
That is exactly what I was taught growing up by my parents and got a wooden spoon or belt if I was disrespectful like that. This whole zero tough love society has been an epic failure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396