Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
America Pissed off level should be rising listening to this garbage.
02:39 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by whoisjs in this post can reply
Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
10 February, 04:31
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
all time high at this poiny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
10 February, 04:05
I don't want to watch but for ing myself!

Can't wait till it's our turn 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
10 February, 03:46
120% PO'd!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 February, 03:41
I got there yesterday, that was enough...can't watch anymore of the lying traitors

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
10 February, 03:34
Listen to THAT, oh no, can't - but I WILL watch reruns when the Finger Of God writes on the Wall, that they've been weighed and found wanting!!!

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
10 February, 03:11
Mine has rose way too much today!

Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
10 February, 03:06
yup my pissed meter is at the tippy-top!!!😡🤬

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 02:55
EXACTLY‼️‼️‼️🍿. Evidenve that "The Plan"is working beautifully and was perfectly thought out🥳🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
10 February, 02:53
Agree! Its's making me so angry.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
10 February, 02:44
AMEN!
I really hope all these statements will find a quick demise in a the expected Boomerang event! This all has to be defended now!

Jack’s Mama @HMH
10 February, 02:46
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
NOW!

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
10 February, 02:41
Mine is! I just can't believe what is coming out of their mouths..