Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 September, 08:50
Cancer Road in Minnesota, why, what is on this road or nearby?

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 September, 08:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
wow this is news to me. i live here..will have to read this article

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 September, 08:55
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
And give us a clue as to what might be in the area perhaps that may cause all this? Perhaps a business plant or industry?

26 September, 09:03
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
right now they are say nitrates..
alot of farming in that area...
so contaminated wells i would think...
dont know about river water..or industries in the area..
wasnt on our news today..hmmmm.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
Nitrates in my well (Saskatchewan) are 440ppm. It's cancer causing at 120ppm. Soooo many people in this area drink and cook with this water. Heating it concentrates PPM even more. Only way to drop the nitrate out is an electroshock system which will cost more than what I paid for my property to install. We do NOT drink this water.

But my animals have to.
10:35 PM - Sep 26, 2023
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply
26 September, 11:02
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
sorry for you and the animals.