Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 October, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
17 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
24 September, 06:40
Yes, I certainly do have love in my heart for you all here on the same journey. It would have been a painfully lonely time without you.

Not sure if I would have remained sane. We truly are made in the image of God. God is love. In the end, all that is left is love, indeed.

Doggies teach us that, don't they? 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 September, 08:36
I do not think I would have made it this far without you all - wayy back with YouTube, then Twitter, and finally AnonUp after being kicked off Twitter. Kept me sane when I'd question things and family + friends would look at me like I was crazy.... then COVID where you were cast out from family + friends. Thanks for being here. Love you all! 💖

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 September, 10:22
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
For us all :)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 September, 05:16
I consider all of you here on AnonUp a Godsend. For that I love each and every one of you!

23 September, 07:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
♥️ 🐸 Same

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 September, 01:35
Thank you & yes we have truly helped one another in so many ways. 💓

23 September, 08:14
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
For sure ♥️