Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
11 September, 09:09
Need Some Help, Plz Fam! My nephew now has Epstein-Barr Disease (after clot shots…he was, literally, on the verge of being an International soccer player before it happened). My family & I are pure bloods so I never thought I’d need the info about how to clean the body of those shots…Can anybody share the info on how to help him? Thank U To All That Offer Info!!! 😘🤗💞😁🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
11 September, 11:25
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Here's another from AU I saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
11 September, 11:48
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
You are THE BEST! Thank U So Much!! My sister is having to bring her son back home bc he can’t work anymore…means more than u know! 🙏💞🤗

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
22 September, 03:32
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
More!

Only people mentioned by Warrior4God in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robi Fortune, click on at the bottom under it