Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
The freaks defiled the rainbow, time to take it back. God's promise.
01:46 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 February, 03:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Let's take our roses back, too!

I loved the beautiful photo of Melania tossing up a heart-shaped cloud of flower petals. They were geranium, I think, but we must reclaim EVERYTHING that the DS tried to pervert!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
19 February, 07:44
Took this while working
never seen a full circle rainbow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
19 February, 07:41
They defiled everything.
Everything virtuous.
Monuments, Society, Humanity, History...it’s time to take America back.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
14 February, 08:22
Was just telling my husband a few days ago that I am reclaiming rainbows to represent good. they were an important part of my childhood and a gift from God. He has hated rainbows ever since they were highjacked and used to represent the LGBT movement.

Paint Head @Paint
11 February, 09:20
YES💥 God's promises are forever🌈
We taking everything back💪🏻😡🇺🇸

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
11 February, 01:33
His promis to never destroy the Earth again. The earth represents us, His children. He promised never to destroy us.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 12:54
God said," People need to listen because my angels are already there"

Call on God's angels our loud everyday!
They are here to help!

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
10 February, 08:29
True, plus it gives is Irish a very nice wee slide.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
10 February, 08:15
🙏💚

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
10 February, 08:11
I'm taking back owls this year too, 'cause owls are cool! And in all sincerity, another one of God's magnificent creations. 🙂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
14 February, 06:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 February, 06:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🙏🥰

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
10 February, 07:20
DOUBLE HALLELUYAH!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
10 February, 07:19
HALLELUYAH!

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
10 February, 05:49
As someone who struggles with infertility and recurring miscarriages, a rainbow is a sign of new life after a loss. A double would be twins.
🤞🏼🌈🤰🏻🙋🏻‍♀️.. someday soon 🤷🏻‍♀️

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
10 February, 05:54
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
🙏🙏 I know first hand your pain. It never goes away but neither do the hearts of your infants. They will help you in tough times. God will not fosake you. Will be praying that you have those twins. All in His time. Be at peace.

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
10 February, 08:15
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
Thank you both ♥️

Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
10 February, 05:03
Oh yes! God's sign.....he is with us always.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
10 February, 04:28
Colour TV brought many rainbows. My Nana loved snooker on the telly when she could actually work out the colours of the balls. But who was the model for this dummy? And why the little girl? I wonder what happened to her?

Amy Wright @amyberight
10 February, 04:21
Yes. Although , not all are freaks.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
10 February, 04:21
I think we should always distrust those we know to be liars when they say they are trying to protect us from harm by doing harmful things, like closing down relatively efficient healthcare for a year.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
10 February, 03:53
Rick Grenell is not a freak.
our previous surgeon general is not a freak.
a blanket statement like that is harmful.

i do agree that the 'movement' has pushed it too far. i never judged gays individually but this is your face depravity is sickening & unacceptable.

there are freaks like the little boy Desmond who now just looks like a sodomized unhappy, drugged out victim. his parents turned him into what he is now. they are freaks too.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
10 February, 05:36
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
concure. concenting adults come out of the closet, i dont care just go to the bedroom and close the door! your gayness dosnt qualify you for employment quotas,or mean homophobia and discrimination was why you didn't get the job, or lost it. the movement and agenda is fagshist.

Christina Maga @Christina71
10 February, 03:27
Oh so pretty!!!! So in love. I live for the signs and collect them in my downloads. 🙏✨😍

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 February, 02:29
That would be refreshing! Lots to reclaim. I have some jewellery I am not wearing because of this high jack.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 February, 02:26
The LGBTQ movement exploded by design -
Estrogen mimics like soy in the food
Medications
Brainwashing through MSM
Hollywood (holly-wood used to make "magic" wands; cast a spell)
And the biggie ---
Sexual abuse of children.

I have a gay male friend whom I've known for decades. I just assumed he wanted to be gay; chose it willingly. that is, until I found out a few years ago that he was molested when he was 8 years old by a teenage neighbor boy. He said that boy "ruined his life."
That spirit in the molester can be transferred to the victim. That requires repentance and deliverance

Joni Mays @jandcmays
10 February, 02:26
Yes!

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
10 February, 02:23
Double Rainbow, WOW~

Let’s Hunt [Them] on the Double, POW~

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 February, 02:22
Awfully green for February.

Leann Carruthers @leann_cosette
10 February, 02:17
Do you know when this was taken? Prophet Charlie Shamp said God told him there would be a doube rainbow over the WH as a sign God was on the move!

https://youtu.be/-K1nQBrBb...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 February, 02:13
God's rainbow has 7 colors visible to us.
Not surprisingly, the "other" rainbow has 6.

One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
10 February, 02:03
I would like that!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 February, 01:55
PROOF OF THE FIRMAMENT!

North *** @Northstar
10 February, 01:55