Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
We have been told there are more good people than bad. Sometimes it’s just difficult to see because [they] highlight all the baddies. I also choose to believe and I know God wins.

VK: Have to believe there are more good hearted people than there are evil people. The problem is good people can't fathom the evil. So they turn a blind eye.

2:48pm Eastern
07:11 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 September, 11:12
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Yes there are good people but they are swamped by the "soulless ones" who help to hold up the simulation/matrix - npcs, clones, etc.

Someone said on X last night that they came across a figure of 5000 soulless ones to every "real" soul & person

What I'm pretty sure of is that the "real" population is nowhere near 7 or 8 billion & probably closer to 5 billion if even that many

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
21 September, 05:09
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Of course there are more good human than bad. The problem is that there are far fewer real soulful human than clones and bio-robots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396