Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 September, 09:58
Navy decode

=

A Strike So Vicious And Efficient 🗡/ The Finish The Lord Jesus Is Here / And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Names Sake 😓/ We Can Come Together As A Nation 🇺🇸/ Order Out Of Chaos / Sparks Will Fly ✨/ Checkmate To Remember♟/ Open Your Eyes 👀/ Transformation / Mickey Mouse Clock ⏰/ The Last Prophet / Homeless Person / Reveal The Truth / Donald John Patton / Going Home To Heaven / Wow Wow Wow 😲/ We Are The Champions 🏆/ The Bringer Of Light / Jesus The Master Builder / Love Over Hate 💙/ I Having Key To Unlock Code 🔑/ Praise Releases The Spirit Of Prophecy 🙌/ He Gettin On My Nerves K / She Embodies Gods Grace / Puzzle Solved 🧩/ Raise Your Frequency / The Trust Of Jesus / Everything Is Hidden In Codes / Time Is Not Linear / Waiting For You 🥺/ No More Wait Ting / Its Going To Be Huge 💥/ The Choice Is Theirs / Jesus Is On Earth
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
183-381
1098-198
1724-4271
76-67
TS 11:10

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it