Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 September, 12:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He posted this than a F35 went missing...😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
19 September, 08:58
Somebody "switching the flip" here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 September, 11:42
Yes Indeed !

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
18 September, 11:07
Kim in the past you have posted frequencies that heal. I have a friend in a coma. Do you think the frequencies I get off of YouTube are healing and not harmful? I’m tired and don’t trust much in this world anymore. I also ask anybody that is willing to pray for my friend they declare he is healed.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
19 September, 08:30
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Praying ❤️🙏❤️

America First @AmericaFirst17
24 September, 06:45
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Play this for your friend daily.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Declare Yourself Healed | Dr. Cindy Trimm - YouTube

In this prayer, Dr. Cindy Trimm proclaims the world of life pertaining to God's promise of healing as found in scripture. Speaking out declarations form the ...

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
18 September, 11:28

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
18 September, 10:27
Looks like Trump Force One cockpit...

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
18 September, 10:21
God bless and Thank you for getting us here Sir! 🙏

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 September, 10:18
Looking like a week for a good fooken!

Not Important @Notimportant
18 September, 10:17
Or MEMOREX 😂👍🏻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 September, 10:13
wonder if it is real or simulation?

Water Mark @Watermark
18 September, 12:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It looks like a real aircraft on take off to me. Simulators are usually set for night visuals but do not do rain. The displays are collimated (with mirrors) to simulate 3D perception of the runway, taxi, and city lights (and do it surprisingly well) but are not good at rain. A simulator is also unlikely to be as bumpy as this T/O.