Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Detox Bath
1 cup each of
- Epson salt
- Salt
- Borax
- Baking soda
4 tablespoons bentonite clay

Make water as hot as you can stand it. Soak for 25 minutes. Then use a loofah and scrub yourself down.

Pat dry and put on a robe as you will sweat profusely when you get out of the bath for about 20 minutes. When you feel cool dry and change.

Don't shower for 24 hours as the bath leaves a residue on your skin that keeps on working.  Do this once a week.

The bath draws everything out of your system.  Viruses, parasites, heavy metals, nano, medication etc.
09:03 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
10 October, 05:56
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I've tried baking soda and epson salt bath for heat rash, and it does wonders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 October, 09:57
Aloha
What do you suggest for Restless legs? 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
17 September, 09:49
So ironic I'm reading this after I just got out of a bath with all these ingredients! I also love adding organic ground ginger if I am not feeling well. Takes it up an extra notch!!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 September, 10:05
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
Good to know....Thanks!!

Iam Mie @iammiele
17 September, 09:42
Epson salt = MgSo4
- Salt....NaCl?
- Borax
- Baking soda
4 tablespoons bentonite clay

Be aware that bentonite clay can clog plumbing...flush drain well...also important to drink a LOT of water

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
17 September, 10:06
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Great Info....Thanks!!