LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
16 September, 10:00 (E)
DEAR PATRIOTS:

"EVEN THE ELECT WILL BE DECIEVED"

BEFORE THIS HAPPENS THINK!!! ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN? DO YOU BELIEVE THE "ALIENS" ARE OUR TRUE "GODS" AND CREATED US???

REMEMBER THERE IS A GREAT DECPTION COMING

I FOR ONE, AM WAITING FOR THE REAL TRUE JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA) TO RETURN - THERE IS NO "ALIEN GOD" TO ME THAT IS GOD!

THERE ARE MANY FALSE CHRISTS

LOOK INTO YOUR DEEPEST SOUL

YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

JESUS (YESHUA) IS GOD IN THE FLESH
NOT OUR "ALIEN STAR BROTHERS"

DO NOT!!! BE DECIEVED THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE NOT GOD

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY THAT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED TO THE TRUTH!

SO LET IT BE DONE AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 September, 10:41 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
It's naive to think that evil is stupid. There is evil that masks itself as false good, that acts like wounded prey but in truth they're predators and use pity to lure in their victims and when they're finished with you they'll somehow make it all your fault. Don't fall for the scam.
https://x.com/SerahOceane/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
Listened to an interview this week and the speaker said "church-ianity" which I'm now using all the time along with "comfy Christian"
10:52 AM - Sep 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mcnut in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Melis Mcnut, click on at the bottom under it