LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
16 September, 10:00 (E)
DEAR PATRIOTS:

"EVEN THE ELECT WILL BE DECIEVED"

BEFORE THIS HAPPENS THINK!!! ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN? DO YOU BELIEVE THE "ALIENS" ARE OUR TRUE "GODS" AND CREATED US???

REMEMBER THERE IS A GREAT DECPTION COMING

I FOR ONE, AM WAITING FOR THE REAL TRUE JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA) TO RETURN - THERE IS NO "ALIEN GOD" TO ME THAT IS GOD!

THERE ARE MANY FALSE CHRISTS

LOOK INTO YOUR DEEPEST SOUL

YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

JESUS (YESHUA) IS GOD IN THE FLESH
NOT OUR "ALIEN STAR BROTHERS"

DO NOT!!! BE DECIEVED THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE NOT GOD

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY THAT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED TO THE TRUTH!

SO LET IT BE DONE AMEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
It's naive to think that evil is stupid. There is evil that masks itself as false good, that acts like wounded prey but in truth they're predators and use pity to lure in their victims and when they're finished with you they'll somehow make it all your fault. Don't fall for the scam.
https://x.com/SerahOceane/...
10:41 AM - Sep 16, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
16 September, 11:28
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This can be said about many individuals regardless of their religion. We have child brides, bacha bazi, female genital mutilation, and all kinds of other practices that have been going on for hundreds of years with members of other religions. This goes on in the open, perhaps that is the difference. Either way, the constant chip chip chipping away at Christianity is also not new. I have several books describing how to do it written by not Christians. In addition, there are two SRA survivors who have been speaking for a few years, one who seems to have testified in a hearing, who talk about being in the peer group with Bush Jr. and some of the things they were forced to do as children. It does not sound like those were Christians running those events, although they may have deceived with their public image. My point is attacking a religion that has clearly been infiltrated with deception or any religion for that matter does not make the picture any more clear or inspire unity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
16 September, 10:54
Exactly This!!!

Many That Claim to be PATRIOTIC are wolves in sheeps clothing!!!

He Bush Family

Exhibit A

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 September, 12:00
In response Happy Days to his Publication

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
16 September, 10:52
Listened to an interview this week and the speaker said "church-ianity" which I'm now using all the time along with "comfy Christian"