LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
DEAR PATRIOTS:

"EVEN THE ELECT WILL BE DECIEVED"

BEFORE THIS HAPPENS THINK!!! ARE YOU A TRUE CHRISTIAN? DO YOU BELIEVE THE "ALIENS" ARE OUR TRUE "GODS" AND CREATED US???

REMEMBER THERE IS A GREAT DECPTION COMING

I FOR ONE, AM WAITING FOR THE REAL TRUE JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA) TO RETURN - THERE IS NO "ALIEN GOD" TO ME THAT IS GOD!

THERE ARE MANY FALSE CHRISTS

LOOK INTO YOUR DEEPEST SOUL

YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH

JESUS (YESHUA) IS GOD IN THE FLESH
NOT OUR "ALIEN STAR BROTHERS"

DO NOT!!! BE DECIEVED THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE NOT GOD

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY THAT YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED TO THE TRUTH!

SO LET IT BE DONE AMEN
10:00 AM - Sep 16, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Commonsense8009 in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
17 September, 06:05
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
i believe the Greek word for "it"; is conditional, i.e. the elect cannot be deceived.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
woobee 130 @woobee13
17 September, 03:14 (E)
The Book of the Bee. If you want a link for part 2 its on the same site. This is the old testament
This is a collection of theological and historical texts compiled by Solomon of Akhlat in the 13th century. Before The King James Bible published (May 2, 1611) so if you go to the older books you will learn more and the things that made no sense like why Cain really killed Able stuff like that.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Book of The Bee - Part 1 of 2 - Secrets of The First Covenant - HQ Audiobook - YouTube

The Book of the Bee - The 1st Covenant (Full Book) Read by 31 Pearls.This video and/or audio may not be copied or reproduced in part or in whole.The Book of ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
17 September, 06:07
In response woobee 130 to her Publication
stick to the Bible, as it is totally trustworthy.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
16 September, 11:53
Who said Extraterrestrials are God?

Even if they seeded the human race, it doesn’t make them any more holy than humans.

God is the supreme being. He is sovereign and controls ALL.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
16 September, 12:04
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
There is a decent body of literature and videos and blogs on ancient astronaut theories and there are plenty of Egyptologists. While I have looked at some of these ideas, I do not claim to understand clearly what they believe, rather I claim I am aware of the ideas. Even some of the more recent books I have picked up have themes along these lines, especially among the young adult genre.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 September, 10:41 (E)
It's naive to think that evil is stupid. There is evil that masks itself as false good, that acts like wounded prey but in truth they're predators and use pity to lure in their victims and when they're finished with you they'll somehow make it all your fault. Don't fall for the scam.
https://x.com/SerahOceane/...

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 September, 10:54
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Exactly This!!!

Many That Claim to be PATRIOTIC are wolves in sheeps clothing!!!

He Bush Family

Exhibit A

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
16 September, 11:28
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
This can be said about many individuals regardless of their religion. We have child brides, bacha bazi, female genital mutilation, and all kinds of other practices that have been going on for hundreds of years with members of other religions. This goes on in the open, perhaps that is the difference. Either way, the constant chip chip chipping away at Christianity is also not new. I have several books describing how to do it written by not Christians. In addition, there are two SRA survivors who have been speaking for a few years, one who seems to have testified in a hearing, who talk about being in the peer group with Bush Jr. and some of the things they were forced to do as children. It does not sound like those were Christians running those events, although they may have deceived with their public image. My point is attacking a religion that has clearly been infiltrated with deception or any religion for that matter does not make the picture any more clear or inspire unity.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 September, 10:26
I know nothing. We know nothing.

Good place to start.

woobee 130 @woobee13
17 September, 03:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/@t... is a great place to start

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 September, 10:14
I see it all clearly. One who deny YESHUA is deceived.
PRAY for them ♡

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
16 September, 10:13
I don't believe aliens are real. I think they are demons instead!

Norma Shrock @Libra7
16 September, 10:45
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
My thoughts exactly!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 September, 10:04
Amein

Numbers 6:24-26