COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
RMN

· On Thurs. 7 Sept. Executive Order 13848 was extended for a year by Biden. The order signed by President Trump, regarded imposing certain sanctions in the event of foreign interference in US Elections. The word “foreign” is in reference to US Inc. that was formed as an illegal corporation government residing on foreign soil in the ten square miles of the District of Columbia, or Washington DC.

· Fri. 8 Sept. monies were moving for the Global Currency Reset. In Zurich, Yellow Dragon Bonds were paid out, while in Reno the Admiral put in the Redemption Codes and gave the Green Light.

· As of Fri. 15 Sept. 97 of the top 100 Central Banks were under transformation to become fully operational under the QFS + RTGS system. The remaining 82 smaller Central Banks were gearing up for this transition.

· Tues. 19 Sept. RV expected to occur.

· Sun. 1 Oct. all banks have to be working with the new Quantum Financial System.
08:49 AM - Sep 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
19 September, 05:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Will Trump have to be back in order for Nesara to be announced?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
19 September, 07:36
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
QUESTION I HAVE PONDERED FOR MANY YEARS. I THINK SO, BUT MAYBE THE US MILITARY WILL ANNOUNCE IT. IDK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 September, 08:56
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I thought Mr C was the Codeman?