Mike Anon @Mike314
15 September, 06:06
There's no such thing as a "Joe Biden administration."

Trump is a Wartime President and CIC via Military Laws and Orders as outlined in the Law of War Manual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
15 September, 06:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Mind if I share this here Mike? It's is Outstanding and explains devolution and the EO's. If we could only get schleepies to watch this.
The Greatest Show on Earth
https://www.goodlion.tv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 September, 06:46
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I remember reading Patel Patriots Devolution series back in 2021. He’s on substack. I think he was the 1st to come out with this. It is well written in detailed explanation with I think 12 chapters. Many have gone by what he wrote. If u can find him it’s a very good read. Food Lion is also on the Burrow channel I get thru my internet tv & have seen their work. They did a whole piece on flouride too which everyone who see. Thanks for sharing.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 September, 08:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
https://www.devolution.lin...
in case anyone wants the link

F B Jones @FBJones
15 September, 08:48
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Thank you!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
You are more than welcome! I wish everyone on this planet knew about Jon 😎
08:49 PM - Sep 15, 2023
In response F B Jones to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it