Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
WHAT IF: Our God given inheritance (Gold) as well as the money that has been stolen from us - is being hidden in a fund in the UKRAINE?

UKRAINE
U = YOU
K= 11
RAIN= WATER/Memory
E=5 - confirmation

SEE THE 11/5 IN THERE?- November 5th - Remember, Remember the Fifth of November.

Think about it - we have a FAKE President that the WHITE HATS put in - so how could this really be to fund Ukraine????? .. FAKE WAR.

I have to start thinking opposite and mirror everything - otherwise the PLAN and THE F*CKERY will smack me upside the head.
09:38 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 September, 12:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
From the beginning of this all it was pretty obvious that Ukraine was far more important to the NWO than publicly acknowledged. The Khazarian home grounds, along with Kazakhstan - well, if you go by the logos and heraldry.

They've made it fairly easy to see that there's lots of fake in anything coming from Ukraine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 September, 02:46
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
There is soo much more to UKRAINE than we know - I believe NOTHING of what I HEAR via MSM NEWS/FAKE NEWS within the TRUTH Community ....

NOW- everything will be opposite of what I am seeing on the feed...most anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 September, 09:46
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I have been questioning this idea for awhile.