-It’s a movie
-election fraud
-treason
-devolution
-COG
-Military in control
-Trump is CIC
Etc, etc, etc.

I can’t even show my family pictures of Joe then and now and convince them..IT AIN’T FUCKING JOE.

If this Great Awakening was a poker game I’d be losing my ass. 😂😂😂
11:09 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 September, 08:24
In response Godly Man to his Publication
THANKS FOR ANON UP FOR BEING A SUPPORT GROUP FOR ALL THE HELL WE ARE GOING THROUGH. THANKS FAMILY. GOD BLESS ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 September, 03:21
Guess we are going to need a Trump Card 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 September, 03:17
😂😂😂

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 September, 11:42
Human nature = laziness factor, you could get 98
of 100 friends/family kind of awake then the deep
state will say boo! and you are back to zero

Pinka nita @Pinkamom
14 September, 11:37
Hahahahahahaa….

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
14 September, 11:36
it sure ain't poker... souls are at stake 🙏

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
14 September, 11:34
😓

Pink Totter @Totter
14 September, 11:34
😂😂😂

Hmmm, use to be good at poker, anyway we can turn this into a poker game?

Otherwise, like you I'm losing big time!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Laritha Savage @Laritha
14 September, 11:20
isn't there some good news you can share first. They like to hear that. Then when they are ready add some things you think they need to know. Like don't worry whe the shite hits the fan, financial crash and 10 days out if commutation.

woobee 130 @woobee13
14 September, 11:17
Me too in the same boat! Your far from alone! I told the hubby Merry Christmas on 9-11 He said Christmas isn't till Dec. I told him but Yeshua was born on 9-11. He look very puzzled! So I explained who Yeshua was for he had never knew him with that name and and about his birth. He then said why do we celebrate it in Dec. I said good question.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 September, 11:13
Amen to that! LOL