NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
Does anyone besides me think some of these car recalls are bogus? My car has been trouble free for years and awhile back I got a buy back offer from the dealer. Since I haven’t responded, I have gotten recall notice after notice for this that and the other. Really wonder if some of these recalls are to do damage and coherence you into trading in… ( I did not do a lease) my car runs great and I have a year of payments left. I find myself questioning EVERYTHING.
04:39 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
17 September, 11:45
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
A true recall will come from the MFR. Buy backs are usually dealer driven, for a time, new cars were unavailable ( no chips), used cars were and are still overpriced but available. Dealerships are always suspect, does not matter brand. IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
17 September, 10:36
I don't do upgrades to my computer or phone either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
17 September, 10:36
I wouldn't doubt it at all. Remember how Obumer got people to turn in older cars. The ones that didn't have computer systems on them that they couldn't just turn off.

Pink Totter @Totter
14 September, 04:47
Or a way to sneak in an extra computer chip somewhere so they not only know where you are but who's with you and what you're talking about? Just a thought.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
14 September, 05:26
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Right! An “upgrade “