Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 September, 04:24
Mighty I AM Presence, Beloved God, My Heavenly Source, Please make manifest in me now the Sacred Violet Flame of Transmutation. Bring the Violet Flame into every cell, molecule and atom of my body filling me totally and completely, Blessed Violet Flame blaze into my Heart and expand out and around all of my bodies. physical, emotional, mental and spiritual, sumounding my entire Being with your Divine Grace, Love, Mercy and Forgiveness. Transmute all karma, negative thoughts, actions, deeds and energy that I have ever created at any time, in all dimensions, on all levels,
continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
in all bodies, through all time and space, past, present and future, for all Eternity, Transmute anything and everything that stands in my way of embodying the Ascended Christ Being That I AM. Beloved Violet Flame tum all that has been transmuted Into the Golden Light of God the Christ Consciousness, The Light of God that never fails. Send this Golden Light to me now filling and surrounding my entire body with its Divine Redlance, raising my vibration and frequency to the highest level possible for me at this time. So Be It and So It Is. ThankYou God. Amen ✨
04:24 PM - Sep 14, 2023
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 September, 05:47
Amen and So it is. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«ΆπŸ’›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
14 September, 04:29
Amen! Thank youπŸ™πŸ’ͺ