πŸ™€ WOW!!! They always tell us‼️‼️‼️

🐍 Nancy Pelosi
"No, I'm not a poor baby
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ I'M MORE REPTILLIAN & COLD-BLOODED πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
& tell him to win the Election"

😼 Incidentally, Nancy's clone's looking good
better n she ever looked 🍸🍸🍸

πŸ‘‡ @ disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
OMG……Call me a conspiracy theorist, but WHAT IF Jan Halper is playing Nancy!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€
02:54 PM - Sep 14, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 November, 01:33
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Conspiracy theorist! πŸ˜‚. She has reminded me of Nancy since she showed up on British tv.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
14 September, 03:34
Lol, that's exactly what I was about to type.

Good eye

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 September, 02:58
😹 Good one, Fritz 🀣

Or our wonderful Joan??! πŸ˜»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 September, 04:38
I saw Joan in a restaurant in Connecticut years ago, she is super short! I was so excited to see her, but I stayed at my table and smiled at her. Very cool experience. I was going to hang in the bathroom to see if she would be there.😝

Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
20 November, 06:18
Only if Joan is wearing a mask. They do not look alike. Infact, my belief is the real Nancy Pelosi was taken out awhile ago.