17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
"My brave fellows, you have done all I asked you to do, and more than can be reasonably expected; but your country is at stake, your wives, your houses and all that you hold dear. You have worn yourselves out with fatigues and hardships, but we know not how to spare you. If you will consent to stay one month longer, you will render that service to the cause of liberty, and to your country, which you probably can never do under any other circumstances."
- General George Washington, 12/31/1776
-- General Michael Flynn, 12/31/2020
10:41 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
18 January, 04:23
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
one month longer huh?-that puts us at the end of January.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tea Potts @Ilox
18 January, 04:25
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
nah there will be some resolution by 20th for certain just flushing out dome more roaches before the bug bomb goes off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
18 January, 02:05
For God and Country .. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 January, 02:02
Like many, I have not trudged this road to happy destiny only to bail out and fall short of the completion of an all life consuming challenge. We have in front of us, Simply put-
Two choices.
Give me Liberty
~or~
Give me Death.
Whats it gonna be?

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
18 January, 02:02
that post is from December

Miran Duran @Miranduran
17 January, 10:48
He always talks about the digital soldiers. ❤

Marie Foster @Marecf
17 January, 10:47
Hold!!!!