Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
13 September, 06:19
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Wyatt nailed it.

It will not work on anons but it is working on moderates and normie MAGA. The liberals and moderates around me (blue state) just want the drama with Trump to stop and everything go back to normal. (They like DeSantis because they (naively) think he will give them Trump policies without the Trump drama.)

They utterly don't understand that no matter who is in the White House, even if Trump was completely removed; things will never return to pre-2016.

There is no going back. Life is going to get worse for a while; then will either get enormously better or horribly worse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 September, 03:18
There's a huge difference between weak and angry. I'll bet 99% of true patriots would never give in no matter how tired or exhausted they are. But I'll also bet a majority of us are an inch away from going full rambo on someone's ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
13 September, 02:29
hence the sudden drama in the movement. when will anons learn? soon.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 September, 02:14
That’s what the AR-15 16 is for just waiting in the safe! Just in case! 😉🙏🏻🫶❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 September, 02:04
Unconventional warfare...

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
13 September, 01:51
What scares me is.. my freedoms are directly affected by someone else caving in. Unless we stand together we fall.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
13 September, 10:37
Wyatt has such a delivery....He reveals the Truth in such a Matter....You feel Calm .Cool with Fire In the Belly🔥🔥